January is here, which means there may be a few "still need to do's" lingering in your mind that should have been taken care of last year. We understand that tasks add up and can sometimes seem out of control due to our busy lives. In order to lessen the stress, it might be a good time to make a list of those things you still need to do so that 2017 will be a great year! Below you will find a list of things that may help get your own list going...
- Check in with your doctor, dentist, and other necessary medical professionals. It is easy to forget to make that appointment!
- Change driver's license and vehicle registrations. You can find all of the information you need at http://www.dmv.org/tx-texas/relocation/. There is also a link to update your voter registration.
- Find your "go-to" restaurant for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- There are several local publications that you can turn to for local business ideas.
The Woodlands Community Magazine - thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov/
The Villager - www.yourwoodlandsnews.com
Community Impact Newspaper - www.impactnews.com
Review It: The Woodlands - www.reviewitmagazine.com
The Woodlands Lifestyles & Homes - www.woodlandslifestylesandhomes.com
The Houston Chronicle - www.chron.com
Get back in your exercise routine. There are great bike/walking paths and parks in The Woodlands that are accessible free of charge. You can find local affiliates for most exercise facilities.
- 24 Hour Fitness
- Gold's Gym
- Anytime Fitness
There are also some local, hidden studios that you might want to investigate as well:
- Fit club 24 - http://fitclubtwentyfour.com/
- Koko Fit Club - http://woodlands.kokofitclub.com/
- Pure Barre - http://purebarre.com/
Please let us know how we can be of service. We look forward to hearing from you!
Amy Hrinsin, Manager - Concierge Operations